By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Anyone else playing Split/Second?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

Anyone else playing Split/Second?

is it a good game? and what about the trophies?

It's a very good game, as for the trophies, I'd say about *** there are a few tricky ones in the detonator races, I'm actually struggling with them, I only have 5 left to do but I don't fancy my chances.  If I slug hard enough on the online trophies, I'll eventually make it.

For online, you have to get to rank 1 but unlike Lost Planet 2, everyone has their own rank ladder so everyone can reach rank 1, I'm currently 49 but that's because I'm not that good at racers and sometimes the game's Online can be a bit screwy but apart from that, it's very challenging but fun once you get the hang of it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Trinity universe trophy list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/trinity-universe-us/trophies/

Ajescent said:

It's a very good game, as for the trophies, I'd say about *** there are a few tricky ones in the detonator races, I'm actually struggling with them, I only have 5 left to do but I don't fancy my chances.  If I slug hard enough on the online trophies, I'll eventually make it.

For online, you have to get to rank 1 but unlike Lost Planet 2, everyone has their own rank ladder so everyone can reach rank 1, I'm currently 49 but that's because I'm not that good at racers and sometimes the game's Online can be a bit screwy but apart from that, it's very challenging but fun once you get the hang of it.

I might give a try. I didn´t know what to choose, this or blur.

Around the Network

Yesss, I finally platinumed God of War 3. Titan mode isn't quite as easy as a lot of people say lol, esp against Zeus.

Hello folks.

My internet is crap nowadays and it will be like this till next month starts (screw you NET/Virtua), so I almost dont go online.

Also, the World Cup has stolen pretty much all of my gaming time.

Luckily for me, I found a way to play free roam on Red Dead Redemption wihtout going online by choosing the LAN option.

So, I have been playing a little bit per day and just got to lvl 42. Only 8 levels to go for plat.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that the free DLC for RDR comes out on the 22th and my connection sucks. So it will take me hours (if not a day) to download the thing and I probably wont be able to join anyone online cause of my crappy connection.

Seriously. Screw you NET/Virtua.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

sabestar said:

Yesss, I finally platinumed God of War 3. Titan mode isn't quite as easy as a lot of people say lol, esp against Zeus.

I thought Zeus was the only hard thing about that mode.

Got my first trophy in like 2 months today lmao

sabestar said:

Yes Titan mode was a bitch. I found the maze, the cerberus, and zeus the hardest parts