By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

This redesign is going to take so much getting used to!

Ah, thanks Jboy. I was hitting the forward arrow, just like the way it worked before!!!

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
HideoK said:

Wow, this is one of the worst website changes I've ever seen. 

Is there a way to skip to the last page of our trophy league thread? I don't see that button anymore...

On the first page of the thread click the back arrow and it will go to the last page/post

Really? Thanks. I fought 10 mins to search for it and got nothing.

Finally, I gave up and went to Forums > Online Gaming > last page of this thread. A lot of buttons for something so simple.

In fact, I dont get why they choose to divide things. It just takes longer to do things.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Wow the site has a big change,  i don´t like it actually thought it was much better they way it was.

Glad i could help :)

Jboy0990 said:

Dont get a big head!

PS - Does anyone else doesnt like how far apart the posts are from each other? So much wasted space.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Jboy0990 said:

Dont get a big head!

PS - Does anyone else doesnt like how far apart the posts are from each other? So much wasted space.

U got a big head!

i agree.. the posts now are like  "BAM!" and all big

Jesus Horatio Christ, the webdesigners of this site sure know how to make everything more ugly, convoluted and broken.  I had to manually edit the address bar to get to the last page of this thread because the ">>" link was broken.

Maybe whomever designed this shit can get in line with the trophy designers for Fight Night and Lost Planet for the firing squad.

Zico has fallen baby! That was so incredibly satisfying. My proudest trophy yet.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

I found the thread! it took me forever hehe

It sounds very lame. The whole "gamr" thing sounds lame.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."