By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Goodfella said:
Nice that has to be some sort of a record in the league lol

Yeah 5 platinums in one week. I don't recall seeing anyone get that many this whole time (even though he had very little left to accomplish in 3 of them). KylieDog jumped up 11 points on the platinum leaderboard to reach 2nd place and now 4th place in the overall leaderboard. Congrats!

Around the Network

Damn Kylie. O_o

Congratz!

I managed to hold my spot but I see Im going to lose in the coming weeks.

All I play now is Red Dead Redemption.

Its an awesome game. Im gonna play it for weeks.

PS - Thanks Arcturus for the usual great job.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I dropped another spot, but that's to be expected since all I've been playing is White Knight Chronicles. I might play something else for a change, though, like God of War II or even 3D Dot Game Heroes if I get it soon enough (I want that game so bad, as well as ModNation Racers).

MasterVG71782 said:
I dropped another spot, but that's to be expected since all I've been playing is White Knight Chronicles. I might play something else for a change, though, like God of War II or even 3D Dot Game Heroes if I get it soon enough (I want that game so bad, as well as ModNation Racers).

Yeah I took a little break from Star Ocean to not get burned out and that's how I passed you...

Still so much to do in Star Ocean, I don't think I have done more than 20% of the stuff required for the plat and I am up to 119 hours...

Good thing is I do have other games on hand to play if I want a change ( FF XIII, Borderlands, Heavy Rain, Gow2 and Prototype/Wet from Gamefly).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Draven26 said:
Goodfella said:
Draven26 said:
And I once again drop lol kind of suprised I am still in the top 30 after nearly 2 months of pretty much playing online games only. Most of last week was spent on Alan Wake. should finally get back to Assassins Creed 2 this week though, and probably FFXIII this weekend

Give me some AW impressions! I was thinking of re-buying a 360 to play it.

I personally really enjoyed it, had a great survival horror feel and I am a huge survival horror fan.  I would give it a solid 9 or so

I rank shining a flashlight on enemies to kill them right up there with quick time events to shake your inhaler...

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
Draven26 said:
Goodfella said:
Draven26 said:
And I once again drop lol kind of suprised I am still in the top 30 after nearly 2 months of pretty much playing online games only. Most of last week was spent on Alan Wake. should finally get back to Assassins Creed 2 this week though, and probably FFXIII this weekend

Give me some AW impressions! I was thinking of re-buying a 360 to play it.

I personally really enjoyed it, had a great survival horror feel and I am a huge survival horror fan.  I would give it a solid 9 or so

I rank shining a flashlight on enemies to kill them right up there with quick time events to shake your inhaler...

It really feels no different in that aspect then any shooter.  You use the flashlight like a typical zoom in feature then shoot just as in any  shooter.    really dont see how the 2 relate

Don't worry guys, although I haven't got many trophies since January I'm going to be coming back with revenge after my tests pass and I have a high number of games lined up

Also I have one of the highest average platinum success difficulties

MasterVG71782 said:

From what I've read, 3D Dot Game Heroes still takes 100 - 120 hours. I got that to look forward to after Episodes from Liberty City.

http://platinum.ps3wiki.net/component/content/article/3-rpg/127-3d.html

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Draven26 said:

It really feels no different in that aspect then any shooter.  You use the flashlight like a typical zoom in feature then shoot just as in any  shooter.    really dont see how the 2 relate

I'm not saying the gameplay mechanic is similar.  I'm saying that your weapon is a flashlight and that's fucking stupid.

If I was Alan Wake and knew that light killed shit, I'd walk around with something bigger and badder than a pansy ass flashlight or maybe just take a nap and wait for the sun to come up.

fadetoone said:
Draven26 said:

I'm not saying the gameplay mechanic is similar.  I'm saying that your weapon is a flashlight and that's fucking stupid.

If I was Alan Wake and knew that light killed shit, I'd walk around with something bigger and badder than a pansy ass flashlight or maybe just take a nap and wait for the sun to come up.

lol the light isnt actually the weapon, you use pistols, rifles, shotguns etc.