By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Mirror's Edge Platinum !
Woohoo !

Around the Network

Woot! Finally hit GR12 on White Knight Chronicles. Now the fun starts in getting 10,000,000 Guilder and binding the 450 items for that trophy, then I'll have the platinum.

PLAT ON DARKSIDERS!!!!

Very good game. I have to say the demo does not do this game justice. The demo turned me off, but now I really like it.

I want a sequel, lol.

2 things bothered me though:

1) A trophy to ride a 100 miles with your horse. You almost never use your horse. So to get it, I had to just ride around an open space. Put a rubberband on my controller and left my PS3 on. 2 hours later I had the trophy. Badly, badly designed trophy.

2) The part in Black Throne. Too many annoying puzzles. If it was 1 or 2, it would be ok. But they just made too many of it.

Other than that, a solid good game.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@Master
How many hours does that take?

@marcio
Congratz, u still trophy whoring as usual every week

Ugh. Yakuza 3's ultimate skill trophy is pissing me off. There's special challenges, and one of them you have to defend a guy against 4 thugs. Except the guy's a little pussy who can take 3 hits, max. I've been at it for 3 hours, this is impossible.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

Finally got those fuckers. Yakuza pisses me off a bit. Most of it's fairly straight forward, then there's these random impossible things like this challenge, or getting a break ace in pool or beating the expert in darts... just like wtf did these come from??

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

I severely underestimated the difficutly of PJ Eden im struggling to get all the seeds in garden 8 & i can't imangine how much harder the last 2 gardens will be :/

Plus i haven't even tried for the 3 player ping pong trophy which sounds pretty tough

@Affliction
Sounds like the game is still hard post patch.
I was able to get 100% in PJ Eden before the patch they released that made the game easier by extending the time limit by slowing down the speed the time goes down. To this day I still consider it one of the hardest games I've achieved 100%. I don't think I've ever sworn and thrown my controller down into my couch more times in any other game as I did with PJ Eden....

It was just so frustrating to get to the last seed on a tough level you've been playing for an hour and then have the time run out right at the end of the level because you fell. All that progress lost with just one mistake an hour into the level. Wow, it still makes me angry just thinking about it. LOL. Or just not knowing how to unlock certain areas as it takes a bunch of attempts to figure it out and of course the time runs out again! On the other hand it was some of my most rewarding gaming moments clearing those stages with all seeds after hours and hours and hours of trying and failing. And then the rewarding trophy sound - Ding!

In answer to your thoughts the last two gardens weren't the hardest IMO. Garden 9 was actually really, really easy. Garden 8 where you had to unlock switches and Garden #7 where the gravity flips were the two hardest ones for me. Stage 10 was probably the 3rd hardest level where the gravity switching happens again, but it's a lot more straight forward than level than 7. No spot is too difficult to get to because the wind in stage 10 only blows left to right and then right to left and it's always alternating. It never blows in all directions like it did in garden 7 and you just have to keep climbing up with a little backtracking for a few multiple paths.

The 3 player ping pong trophy wasn't too bad. I did it myself by switching controllers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIpQAmxvL-A

Good luck finishing the game! Are you going to get the expansion pack? I never bothered to buy it myself. Didn't feel like raising my blood pressure with that game anymore. haha. Although now you got me thinking about it again.... hmmmm

chenguo4 said:
Ugh. Yakuza 3's ultimate skill trophy is pissing me off. There's special challenges, and one of them you have to defend a guy against 4 thugs. Except the guy's a little pussy who can take 3 hits, max. I've been at it for 3 hours, this is impossible.

Yeah, that one fucking sucked. Easily the most troublesome of the Ultimate Skill Mode challenges for me. I kept screaming at him to go and sit in the corner until I was done.

Getting pretty close to FFXIII platinum. Grinded a lot for Gil over the weekend. Spent a number of hours fighting Adamantoise for Trap and after about 5 hours I finally got 1 Trap. Then immediately the next fight I got a 2nd one! The 3rd one came a number of hours later the next day. Then I'm going to dismantle a fully upgraded weapon to get the other 3. No more Adamantoise grinding for me.

After that I should only need another million gil to max out the rest of my accessories through purchasing a few more Dark Matter to get the treasure hunter trophy. And finally I just have to 5 star the last 4 mark missions and take down a Long Gui. Should be easy with max equipment and the gold watch accessory.