By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Fireburden5 said:
@Goodfella: Haha yeah definitely getting both, i've played the demos and i like them both and hopefully i'll be able to get them cheap pre-owned.

@KylieDog: I think i'll buy it, but then i'll end up plattin it and wish i'd rented it lol. Either way i'm getting both games.

Good decision.

Around the Network

I'll be stuck on FF for a while, but backloggery really needs a feature so people can vote on what I will play next after that. Decisions, decisions...

finally bitch slapped cod classic for the platinum and now can relax lol

@Fadetoone
Final Fantasy XIII is next for me. I'm going to take my time and try to savor it. I really hope I like the story.

Dragon Age Origins, Borderlands, and Demon's Souls are still calling me in my backlog. These 4 games could probably last me 6-8 months if I take my time.

platinum in PES10 for me! not as good as FIFA, but really easier trophies! now, back to FIFA 10.

and, Tbone, were you playing with a male character in virtua tennis09? Because for the "to look this good takes SEGA" trophy, I´m with female character... and I only won the t-shirt, shorts and tennis when I reached number one in professional.
and now the trophy doesn´t unlock for me (even deleting the patch).

So I red in 360achivements.org that only male players win the 5 parts of the sega costume.

I´m really not in the mood to start over AGAIN (since the fisrt time I got stucked in position 117.. so this womam already is my second charachter). stupid, stupid game... and this because I don´t even started playing online..

Around the Network
Dark Odin said:
platinum in PES10 for me! not as good as FIFA, but really easier trophies! now, back to FIFA 10.

and, Tbone, were you playing with a male character in virtua tennis09? Because for the "to look this good takes SEGA" trophy, I´m with female character... and I only won the t-shirt, shorts and tennis when I reached number one in professional.
and now the trophy doesn´t unlock for me (even deleting the patch).

So I red in 360achivements.org that only male players win the 5 parts of the sega costume.

I´m really not in the mood to start over AGAIN (since the fisrt time I got stucked in position 117.. so this womam already is my second charachter). stupid, stupid game... and this because I don´t even started playing online..

Yes i started with a male character.

Got Gow 2 plat, challenges were really pain otherwise everything was quite easy.

how did you guy find all feathers,eyes and horns in GOW1,2 and 3? any guide?

I have now 23 hours into Just Cause 2 and have only 18% completion. O_o
I havent done almost none of the faction missions ans main missions, so thats why its still so low, but I have done more than 70 cities and have almost all of the black market items open for purchase.

I am having a blast with the game though.

Im playing on the hardest difficulty and now that the Military Alert can now go up to lvl 4, the enemies are becoming quite a pain. I can only imagine what lvl 5 is like.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

SLow week for me in the trophy department...only 1 trophy. Havnt felt much like gaming other then doing some online stuff in Killzone 2 and a little MW2 until I remembered how much I hate that damn game.