By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

the demon's soul plat is so close to being mine just need 5 chunks of marrow stone, 3 chucks blade stone 1 pure bladstone and 1 chunk of cloud stone. In addition to needing to kill up to the Old Monk, Maiden Astraea and Flamelurker. I'm not looking forward to farming for the bladstones. Had I not gotten the pure darkmoon stone tonight would have been very likely that I would have given up on it.
After that I think I'll finish up prince of persia just have to do a 14 hits in one combo and all the combos. Hopefully that won't be as hard as I think it is.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
the demon's soul plat is so close to being mine just need 5 chunks of marrow stone, 3 chucks blade stone 1 pure bladstone and 1 chunk of cloud stone. In addition to needing to kill up to the Old Monk, Maiden Astraea and Flamelurker. I'm not looking forward to farming for the bladstones. Had I not gotten the pure darkmoon stone tonight would have been very likely that I would have given up on it.
After that I think I'll finish up prince of persia just have to do a 14 hits in one combo and all the combos. Hopefully that won't be as hard as I think it is.

Good luck with this one. You should go here http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/intro and find the best way to get this one. Even with this one, it will take luck to getting it.

I was lucky and got it in my 3rd try, but there are people who had to farm for 6-7 hours to get it.

PS - Thanks for the update Arcturus

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Man, I got around 65 hours put into White Knight Chronicles so far and only 15% trophies. The grind in this game is TREMENDOUS and I hope that Level 5 makes it a bit more friendly by lessening the grind a little bit in WKC2. Getting to Guild Rank 8 alone from 7 is fun; need 580k points and the best quest to do yields 5,600 points in around 3 minutes (may not look as bad as I thought, but if I think something's monotonous, then it is). Oh well, I'm still loving the game immensely.

chenguo4 said:
FF13 being a 2 star plat seems kinda low... It's not difficult, but the sheer time investment should bump it up, no?

Now that FF13 is out globally, there will be more impressions on the difficulty to take into consideration. The star rating may change as a result.

There's a deal at Best Buy where the Bioshock 2 Special Edition is $70 and you can get another $20 off if you are special. I grabbed one for only 50 bucks last night... woot!

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Wonktonodi said:

Good luck with this one. You should go here http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/intro and find the best way to get this one. Even with this one, it will take luck to getting it.

I was lucky and got it in my 3rd try, but there are people who had to farm for 6-7 hours to get it.

PS - Thanks for the update Arcturus

well past my third try now however i feel much more hopefull after finally getting the pure darkmoonstone those only come from the crystan lizards and there are only 3 on that level that might drop it. So only had about 12 chances per playthrough.  While at least with the bladestone I won't need to start another playthrough if I don't get it in even 200 attempts wich would go with the basic odds since it's supposed to be a .5% drop rate :( but I'm hopefull

MasterVG71782 said:
Man, I got around 65 hours put into White Knight Chronicles so far and only 15% trophies. The grind in this game is TREMENDOUS and I hope that Level 5 makes it a bit more friendly by lessening the grind a little bit in WKC2. Getting to Guild Rank 8 alone from 7 is fun; need 580k points and the best quest to do yields 5,600 points in around 3 minutes (may not look as bad as I thought, but if I think something's monotonous, then it is). Oh well, I'm still loving the game immensely.

well hopefully you'll eventually get a lot of the trophies at once and the important thing is you're loving the game.

With the Titan difficulty being so damn hard and with the Challenge of Olympus, I'd say God of War 3 is a 3* plat. The first 2 were 2* plats and you didn't have to even beat them on a hard difficulty so i think the Titan trophy should be what determines the 3*

Jboy0990 said:
With the Titan difficulty being so damn hard and with the Challenge of Olympus, I'd say God of War 3 is a 3* plat. The first 2 were 2* plats and you didn't have to even beat them on a hard difficulty so i think the Titan trophy should be what determines the 3*

Just curious but do you get special costumes after you beat Challenge of Olympus like you did in the earlier games and if so can they be used in the titan playthrough?  That would make things quite a bit easier lol

Draven26 said:
Jboy0990 said:

Just curious but do you get special costumes after you beat Challenge of Olympus like you did in the earlier games and if so can they be used in the titan playthrough?  That would make things quite a bit easier lol

You get a costume after beating the game but not the Challenge of Olympus. But after every boss u beat u get something it drops that can be used in your next playthrough HOWEVER it disables trophies