By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Platinum lists are up to date.

Around the Network

O well i lost a place because of not getting many BFBC2 trophies. I am getting Wolfenstein tommorow from gamefly so i will try that out for a few days.

Jboy0990 said:
Well I'm currently on 32 hours but i have paused it using triangle sometimes and the time still goes up. When you get to chapter 9 i suggest you farm a lot for CP and make sure all your characters roles are at level 3. And I currently moved so I won't start back college until Fall of this year so I have a lot more free time haha

Heh, I'm the type that does everything possible along the way so I don't foresee a huge problem.  I'm already mostly maxed out on level 2 roles, but I shall take your comments under advisement.

I wish I had 32 hours to play in the last week (or any week).

fadetoone said:
Jboy0990 said:
Well I'm currently on 32 hours but i have paused it using triangle sometimes and the time still goes up. When you get to chapter 9 i suggest you farm a lot for CP and make sure all your characters roles are at level 3. And I currently moved so I won't start back college until Fall of this year so I have a lot more free time haha

Heh, I'm the type that does everything possible along the way so I don't foresee a huge problem.  I'm already mostly maxed out on level 2 roles, but I shall take your comments under advisement.

I wish I had 32 hours to play in the last week (or any week).

Yeah I am that way too. I don't think I skipped a total of 3 battles and I still had to go back

it's on like Donkey Kong now....well ill actually prob stay at the bottom of the list but it's still on

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Around the Network

holy crap god of war 3 on hard is actually... hard. Should have got the collection first to sharpen up my skills.

FF13 being a 2 star plat seems kinda low... It's not difficult, but the sheer time investment should bump it up, no?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Beat GoW and beat the Challenge of Olympus. Loving the game.Starting my 2nd playthrough on Titan mode and so far its pretty tough

sits back...sweeps sweat from brow...exhales from all the rage and expletives and looks down at half destroyed pad...worth it as hardened on cod classic is done and thank fuck! lmao
just need veteran and regular and plat done :)

@hideok i have the opposite problem that if im engineer i die a lot but anybody else im good lol then again im the nutter who runs at people and will take out as many people in the front lines before there back up comes and gets me. very platoon from when dude gets shot trying to get to the helicopter hahahahaha

KylieDog said:
Considering some people platted it only days after release it cannot be that time consuming. I've put a good amount of hours into it but I could cut a lot off if I wasn't just playing normally and going for plat asap instead.

Surely those ppl must've gotten it early... Even if you skip all cut scenes I dont see how you can beat the main game in less than 25 hours; most people take twice that. Then of course there's post-game grind. I dont think it's possible to platinum this game in less than 50 hours, even if you know ahead of time exactly what to do. It's been a week and on this site there's only 1 plat.

Bottom line, if Dragon Age is 3 stars, this should be too.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes