By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Tbone: You're right, I did forget to highlight his name and plat. I'll fix that.

@LvHt_Shadow: If he hacked or glitched to get the platinum for SOCOM, then he's out. Is there a way to identify if he hacked or glitched?

Around the Network

Compare trophies with him. His platinum is about 3 or 4 minutes away from the first trophy..

[LvHt] - Love-Hate = Biggest clan in BFBC, and Cod4, MW2. MW2 K/D ratio - 1.58 W/L ratio - 2.05 and a 105 clan win streak

"I Lv when you Ht me"

-LvHt_Assault

Tbone said:
@Arcturus

U forgot to highlight Godofwar since he got Wipeout hd plat, congratz to him for getting it.

Great work as always.

@Them talking about Kornster, well if he did the hack then he is out of the league.

Thanks !

Wow...this hacking thing is pathetic.

KylieDog said:

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Battlefield: Bad Company
Infamous
Dead Space
SOCOM
Fifa 09
Fifa 10
CoD: CLassic
CoD: MW2
Bioshock
Prototype
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen
Prince of Persia
Fuel
Terminator
Red Faction

Buzz Quiz (Original)

Warhawk

All these games can have trophies hacked, partly or fully. I guess the league will have to watch out, try notice if some people get multiple trophies at once. That can happen legit with 2-3 trophies but stuff like collectable trophies of 5, 10, 15 etc for example obvious is impossible to get them all at once.

edit: Forgot Buzz and Warhawk.

Does playing a game offline and then syncing effect this as well?  my Ice Age crystal collectible trophies are like almost like that except its like 4 minutes or so apart yet i remember it taking quite a bit longer.  just wondering if maybe if showed the time i synced rather then the time i earned them

Around the Network

^nevermind, I am a dumbass, I forgot in Ice Age the sets are not each level rather when you get the total amount which probably would have been gotten around the same time

@ KylieDog: Thanks for catching that! I'll remove Kornster from the league as glitching/hacking trophies is not tolerated here.

If anyone suspects that another person has been glitching trophies, you can easily do as KylieDog did and check that person's trophy details by entering their PSN ID at http://www.us.playstation.com/. If you find evidence of glitching, post it here or send me a PM. I appreciate the help in catching trophy glitchers as I'm not able to look into everyone's trophy details each week.

Not sure on the details but Some people were able to get all the trophies for flOwer on the day of release even though there's a trophy for playing the game after 7 days of absence. They did it by altering the ps3's clock manually...that supposedly affected the display time...I'm not 100% on the details but O.o

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Hey my name isnt in the plat holders for WHD ?
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1645071

But why is my name highlighted in red in the "this week's platinum trophies" thing ?

KylieDog said:
Ajescent said:
Not sure on the details but Some people were able to get all the trophies for flOwer on the day of release even though there's a trophy for playing the game after 7 days of absence. They did it by altering the ps3's clock manually...that supposedly affected the display time...I'm not 100% on the details but O.o

Is just a silly thing like changing the date though, it didn't make the trophy any easier to get.  I think some people do a similar date changing trick for a Unreal Tournament 3 trophy, still need meet the other requirements for the trophy though.

I will admit that i did that, however its not hacking the game or altering the game in any way, its a trophy that really only requires you to log in to the game after a period of time which would have actually been easier than changing the clock lol