By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

batman platinum for me.... I did shock and wave on my 3rd attempt today, and the one in the jungle on the 1st.

Around the Network

Happy New Year everyone!

Also congrats to Tbone for the first Ninja Gaiden Sigma platinum in the league!!

@Dark Odin
Congrats on Batman platinum

@BladeOfGod
Congrats on getting MW2 platinum.

Dark Odin said:

ok, who the hell said that batman was an easy platinum? (I mean... anyone said hehe but I´ve never seen anyone complaining about it...)

OMFG, some of that challenges are driving me crazy... C´mon, I completed spec ops on MW2 this weekend, I did the runs on mirror´s edge (to name a few things... I´m saying I´m not a bad player hehe), but I played 5 hours and no luck on getting 30k points on the four rounds in Shock and Wave (extreme).

What is pissing me off the most, is that I managed to get 28k twice, and a 29.850 once. ANNNDDD twice, after completing 3 of the 4 rounds, I already had 30k, but I didn´t manage to beat the thugs in time on 4th round....

Ok, I had to say that, I´m better now. I turned off the PS3 because in some minutes I´d throw the dual shock in my LCD tomorrow I´ll try again, no more gaming for me today

That spec op mission is simple compared to some of the rest :)

Rite, Ive managed to beat Alisa, Azazel and Jin. Any tips for Nightmare Train?

Around the Network
DuNnDuNn90 said:
@fadetoone: lol oh yah i forgot the eagles sucked. . . one bad game makes u suck these days

Technically the Eagles have always sucked.

@fadetoone yeah especially last year when they went allll the way to the nfc championship and lost to the cardinals who had the suckiest recievers in the nfl last season. Or what about when they lost to the cheating patriots in the superbowl in 05? Yah you're right they do suck. Goin deep into the playoffs 8 out of the last 10 years sucks big time

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

BigBoobieHead said:
Rite, Ive managed to beat Alisa, Azazel and Jin. Any tips for Nightmare Train?

Save Gatling gun fo Jin... Shoot him off train

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:
Ea really sucks at making nice trophies for Fifa. Getting plat on Fifa 09 is not an option anymore due that they have removed the Leagues are over which means u can't get the trophy win 5 Interactive League matches.

I said ages ago it would eventually become impossible to get.  The 10 vs 10 club match (needing 20 people) isn't likely to happen either (though still at least possible).

Are you sure the leagues are actually over though, they have a day or 2 every week were they stop for some reason.

I'm not sure but according to some guys on ps3trophies.org the leagues is over.

@HideoK

Thanks alot

@Dark odin

Congratz on Batman plat, damm i gotta get the game aswell although i want it to go down on price

DuNnDuNn90 said:
@fadetoone yeah especially last year when they went allll the way to the nfc championship and lost to the cardinals who had the suckiest recievers in the nfl last season. Or what about when they lost to the cheating patriots in the superbowl in 05? Yah you're right they do suck. Goin deep into the playoffs 8 out of the last 10 years sucks big time

Going deep into the playoffs and failing each time is the definition of sucking, especially when you need to use the cheating excuse.

Seriously, find a new team to be a fan of, man.