By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:
KylieDog said

@ Tbone

I don't think Call of Duty Classic is 4 star personally, I played the original on PC and it isn't too hard, I think peple are just too used to running and gunning and just ducking in cover when they get shot waiting for health to regerate in newer games, no health regen in the original, just health packs.

Oh ok, i checked a couple of sites many different opinions, some say its some not so hard but its defiently harder than Mw2 veteran.

harder than Spec Ops?

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Thwip said:
I am sure it is listed on one of the previous pages, but how are the Platinum difficulty "stars" determined? Are they set by Arcturus with user input, is there a website where they have been given a rating, etc.?

Thanx!

I think Arcturus said he looks at various trophies websites that have user voting and averages them all, though he does listen to input from us int he league.

That's correct.

Jboy0990 said:

Yes it is like them

Just like in the 13-3 season against the Giants. Beat them both times in reg season and then lost to them in playoffs... Maybe home field advantage next week will be diff for them =/

Except they had home field advantage in that Giants loss too.

The good difference this time is that they play the Eagles back to back.  Suck once, suck twice.

BladeOfGod said:
Tbone said:
KylieDog said

@ Tbone

I don't think Call of Duty Classic is 4 star personally, I played the original on PC and it isn't too hard, I think peple are just too used to running and gunning and just ducking in cover when they get shot waiting for health to regerate in newer games, no health regen in the original, just health packs.

Oh ok, i checked a couple of sites many different opinions, some say its some not so hard but its defiently harder than Mw2 veteran.

harder than Spec Ops?

Not sure havent´t played it mainly its because that u have to find health packs on the map, its not like u can stay behind cover and wait to ge full health.

Arcturus said:
KylieDog said:
Thwip said:
I am sure it is listed on one of the previous pages, but how are the Platinum difficulty "stars" determined? Are they set by Arcturus with user input, is there a website where they have been given a rating, etc.?

Thanx!

I think Arcturus said he looks at various trophies websites that have user voting and averages them all, though he does listen to input from us int he league.

That's correct.

Thanx for the input.

PSN - Thwip 

Around the Network

ok, who the hell said that batman was an easy platinum? (I mean... anyone said hehe but I´ve never seen anyone complaining about it...)

OMFG, some of that challenges are driving me crazy... C´mon, I completed spec ops on MW2 this weekend, I did the runs on mirror´s edge (to name a few things... I´m saying I´m not a bad player hehe), but I played 5 hours and no luck on getting 30k points on the four rounds in Shock and Wave (extreme).

What is pissing me off the most, is that I managed to get 28k twice, and a 29.850 once. ANNNDDD twice, after completing 3 of the 4 rounds, I already had 30k, but I didn´t manage to beat the thugs in time on 4th round....

Ok, I had to say that, I´m better now. I turned off the PS3 because in some minutes I´d throw the dual shock in my LCD tomorrow I´ll try again, no more gaming for me today

@fadetoone: lol oh yah i forgot the eagles sucked. . . one bad game makes u suck these days

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

DuNnDuNn90 said:
@fadetoone: lol oh yah i forgot the eagles sucked. . . one bad game makes u suck these days

LOL! look at the Saints now :P

Ea really sucks at making nice trophies for Fifa. Getting plat on Fifa 09 is not an option anymore due that they have removed the Leagues are over which means u can't get the trophy win 5 Interactive League matches.

Also Fifa 10 trophies are quite doll aswell. Just some grinding online trophies, such as play 500 matches with ur Virtual pro, win a match in every arena and win in every league.

I GOT MODERN WARFARE 2 PLATINUM!!!!!!!!

finally after 2 months