By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Republican logic, how crazy it is...

Hawkeye said:
Isn't Obama running agaisnt Mccain? It would make more sense to compare Palin to Bide, since they are of equal importance.

Odds are about 50/50 for both sides. All you can really do is vote; you won't sway anyone here. Even if you do, what is one vote in 100 million?

Those are for/against McCain, Palin, and Obama. Not just Obama/Palin.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
These political threads are starting to get borderline trolling. I'm at my last nerve here folks. Try to be more respectful when you make political threads. This thread and others like it are basically insulting Republicans/Democrats and anyone who supports either party.

I didn't realize this until your post. My bad. I worded it this way since these are generally direct rebuttals to common Republican/Fox news opinions.

Nobody EVER talks about Biden. :( I feel sorry for him. Well, back to my Fox and Friends.

About time I remember my password...

Okay, not only are you bashing candidates for no reason, but half of what you say is your own damn opinion! The other half? Distorted facts.

Come on be fair, man. It's like you are one of those crazy rednecks who thinks Obama is a Mulsim, but instead, you think McCain and Palin are generally bad people. For shame.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Okay, not only are you bashing candidates for no reason, but half of what you say is your own damn opinion! The other half? Distorted facts.

Come on be fair, man. It's like you are one of those crazy rednecks who thinks Obama is a Mulsim, but instead, you think McCain and Palin are generally bad people. For shame.

Uh, I would argue that McCain and Palin are generally bad...McCain sold out and Palin is inexperienced.

I don't think that's on the same level as accusing Obama of being a certain religion...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I don't think these things make McCain and Palin bad people (except for the McCain cheating on and leaving his crippled wife part). But I think these things make it impossible for McCain and Palin to get the moral high ground with the "family values" angle. Personally, I never vote based on family values and never will, and don't think anybody should, because their abilities or inabilities to raise families don't affect their policy-making that will affect my life. But yeah, the fact that they still try to have the moral high ground about family values and experience and everything is pretty stupid.

ManusJustus said:
Great post. I dont have much beef with McCain, we all make mistakes and like all politicians will say what he has to in order to get elected, but Sarah Palin is a incompetent moron who isn't capable of operating an ice cream truck.

nope but she sure can shoot a gun :p  she's actually McCain secret secret service

this presidential race is a load anyways. No matter who wins the people lose. Can we hit the start-over button for the USA please? I want a real American that actually understands the US Citizens, not someone who makes $150k+ a year and stands in front of a podium saying that he knows best when he probably doesn't remember lifting a finger as the common man.

Can we clone George Washington or Ben Franklin or someone and vote for them.

Hell, I'd vote for King Henry III for all I care. He would make a better president then McCain or Obama.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'm voting for Obama, but I have to agree with Rocket.

This is all BS that can be painted either way.

I'll add that none of this has to do with issues.  If you take out ideology and look at the past behavior, the current plans, and the current situation; right now the most viable and pragmatic party is clear.

Ideology isn't easily put aside, nor should it be, because the guiding principles are important for long term affect.

(Disclaimer: I'm about to show my influence from reading too much Joseph Nye)

The problem is right now, our country is on the verge of economic, international, and structural disaster.  For the past 18 years, the neocons have pushed America into a more divide nation, with more enemies, and a weaker foundation for the economy.  Most of it has to do with international policy and trade at the hands of neoconservatives/state moralist who took over the party's Foreign Policy.

The Realists have to retake control of the party for the good of the country.  McCain is not a Realist.  The Dems are now about half Realist and half liberal/Cosmopolitan (Foreign policy liberalism is different than traditional meaning of the word); any thing is better than the expansionistic Neoconservatives crusading for their brand of "democracy".

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

ssj12 said:
this presidential race is a load anyways. No matter who wins the people lose. Can we hit the start-over button for the USA please? I want a real American that actually understands the US Citizens, not someone who makes $150k+ a year and stands in front of a podium saying that he knows best when he probably doesn't remember lifting a finger as the common man.

Can we clone George Washington or Ben Franklin or someone and vote for them.

Hell, I'd vote for King Henry III for all I care
. He would make a better president then McCain or Obama.

Henry III has 56 years of executive experience.

(Psst: Ben Franklin and George Washington were waaaaaaay richer, relatively speaking, than either Obama or McCain)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.