By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why is Little Big Fable 2 outselling Little Big Planet 1?

IIRC Sony is outselling and I think they might have even outsold the Xbox 360 in New Zealand and yet Fable 2 is crushing LBP in terms of pre-order sales (Paid for completely)

On the local site I go to - Fable 2 is the 74th best selling item of all time on just pre-orders ALONE and thats just the special edition, the normal edition is doing reasonably well also. Its also currently the 8th best selling game and was #1 for weeks on end.

On the other side - Little Big Planet is the 3,115th best selling item of all time and its currenty ranked 26th best selling game at the moment.

See for your self - Fable 2 / Little Big Planet

I thought LBP was massive and Fable 2 was not! :/ Explain this to me!

Tease.

Around the Network

Cause God intended the sackboys to take over the world slowly, you'll see in the days to come, one by one people are converted to sackboyism!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Maybe the 5 million more xbox users have something to do with it. Just a thought.

SickleSigh said:
Maybe the 5 million more xbox users have something to do with it. Just a thought.

Except there are more PS3 users than Xbox 360 users in this sample and you didn't read the thread. Its all about New Zealand.

Tease.

Yes, and Too Human preorder were over 1 million.

Totally irrelevant information.

Around the Network
SickleSigh said:

Also matters where the numbers are comming from too.

You are comparing sales for two games that are not even out for a month?? Seriously??

whatever said:

Except that these are all PAID for like I said. Fully 100% paid for sales. So what you see is what you get.

Tease.

Because sheep are bias against LBP ...

Former something....

Squilliam said:
whatever said:

Except that these are all PAID for like I said. Fully 100% paid for sales. So what you see is what you get.

They can still get there money back before it actually comes out.  Like I said, not relevant.  Do you really think Fable II will outsell LBP?  That's pretty funny.