By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many of you believe in.....?

No. I do not believe.

Around the Network
Mistershine said:
These threads never end well, but here's my take:

I have no beliefs in any higher beings or gods. You're on your own and when you die you die. End of.

My opinion is open to change upon presentation of scientific proof that it's wrong.

This is what I believe in.

I'm a moderate Christian. I do believe most of the stuff, but honestly the book of revelation is rather iffy to me.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I don't know if there is a god, it can't really be scientifically proven or unproven. I do believe that most of the stuff attributed to god can now be explained by science, and that most teachings of religion are superstitious nonsense.

I do not believe in any form of anything.

Fun fact: Only 5-10% of the UK population goes to church.

Around the Network

God does not exist. There is no evidence.

tombi123 said:

There is also no evidence that he does NOT exist.

Sam Yikin said:
tombi123 said:

Thats because there is nothing, he does not exist. 

There is also no evidence that flying pigs do not exist.

I do.

Sam Yikin said:
tombi123 said:

How can there possibly be evidence to prove that something does not exist, if it doesn't exist?

There's a giant rabbit behind your back, except, only I can see it, and it's only tangible to me. And it's bright yellow, and it shoots rainbows out of its eyes. I have no evidence to support this, but you have to no evidence to say that doesn't exist. Therefore, I'm fine, and what I'm saying must be the truth, until you disprove my statement with evidence.*

*This argument isn't directed at you, just at anyone who makes that ridiculous comment.