By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - mario vs master chief vs SNAKE?????

who would win in a fight

Around the Network

I'm for snake...he will sneak up behind them and pull some CQC on their asses.

^_^

Mario--he'd just grab a Star Man

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

MC

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Master Chief.

Around the Network

Barack Obama

Master Chief - Hes actually used to dealing with stealthy enemies all the time and his technology and skills are both likely ahead of the Snake.

Being able to sneak through an entire base when the announcer is calling out "Fight!" and you're facing the Master Chief 1 on 1 in close quarters is not a good skill to have.

Tease.

Master Chief...

Microsoft has his back!

cant believe no one said chuck norris yet, mario with giant mushroom could just stomp them.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Depends if Mario is starman or mega mario. And if it's old or young Snake.

In the end, Master Chief wins.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"