By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony uses Zelda theme for PS3 Malaysian launch XD

lol if Soriku hadn’t posted it somebody ells would

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

lol funny but i dont know why they use zelda there are lot of other games music just for example metal gear solid is great they use it first

wow that's a hell of a screwup ^^

The song sounds remixed but I still feel a nice lawsuit comming

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

wow did this turn into a thread about the wiis graphics?

They should have used a tune from Sonic and this thread wouldn't have turned into the newest battlefield of this consolewar. ;)

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

Around the Network
souixan said:
leo-j said:
11ht11 said:
they are so desperate lol

Why would they be desperate?

......im hating this site everyday 90% is nintendo ftw..

I would be willing to bet had this site been around during PS2, you would have made no mention of the obvious Sony Bias. Or how about the one that was on 90% of the internet. Face it most people are fair weather and go where the popularity is. If you don't like the fact, you can switch or avoid them all together.
I largely avoided the Game community when everybody was sucking Sony's proverbial corporate cXXX and I'm willing to bet you enjoyed it at least in part.

Desperate, no not really, more ironic. This is something to the tune of Apple doing commercials for iPods and showing a few zunes. Or Nintendo advertising Zelda with Assassins creed SS's. It's pretty funny and seems only people so pent up on defending sony find no humor in it.

Buddy, you dont know me at all.

I hated the playstation brand with my might, I am no fanboy(any more). I used to be a nintendo fan, a huge one at that. Dont assume things without knowing who you are speaking to.

I didnt care back then , I wasnt into gaming as much as I am now. Also I dont find any humor in me "defending sony" if it would have been nintendo or microsoft I would have done the same. Its so stupid how people can call a company desperate for using a song that "seems" like a zelda song.

mM

Lmao, it is so obvious too. It's not even that fitting...

Wow thats just wow... i can't believe it. Did they just do what i think they did?

lol, what has the world come too

ps3 zelda confirmed