By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why does US SUCK?

I dont get it! US is the wealthiest country in the world but in terms of environment they don´t do anything.

I mean renewable energies? Recycling? Saving water and energy?

They´re like 300 million and they spend energy as if they were 3000 million. It´s just ridiculous.

Europe is doing a great job, some south america countries and even Asian ones, why the US doesnt do anything?

Around the Network

Thread title Phail.

It's because we're all assholes who eat poop and smell poop and suck poop. YEAH!

Yea, dont talk about America like that damnit. And its because we can't switch over as easily as other countries. America is huge, and the whole system if very fragile. You can see what happened with the housing crisis.

Forcing people to switch over to new sources overnight is a little much. And to be honest, America is a pretty egocentric country and half of the people don't even believe in global warming.

I do, and I hope we do something soon, but it will negatively effect too many peoples lives and the companies it would hurt the most are way too powerful (our President works for them.)

I can sense a storm brewing.

Around the Network
Jandre002 said:
Yea, dont talk about America like that damnit. And its because we can't switch over as easily as other countries. America is huge, and the whole system if very fragile. You can see what happened with the housing crisis.

Forcing people to switch over to new sources overnight is a little much. And to be honest, America is a pretty egocentric country and half of the people don't even believe in global warming.

I do, and I hope we do something soon, but it will negatively effect too many peoples lives and the companies it would hurt the most are way too powerful (our President works for them.)

I totally understand what you mean!

But it´s difficult to change for every country, not only America.

I made some research and some big countries like Germany, Spain, Portugal or Sweden are making a huge effort! Renewable energy in those countries represents like 20/ 30% of the total energy which is huge.

its because we are idiots

who voted for a moron that doesnt do shit for the country, and instead plunges it towards a great depression #2.

If MCcain wins, Im moving to europe.

mM
megafrancisco said:
Jandre002 said:

I totally understand what you mean!

But it´s difficult to change for every country, not only America.

I made some research and some big countries like Germany, Spain, Portugal or Sweden are making a huge effort! Renewable energy in those countries represents like 20/ 30% of the total energy which is huge.

Compare the population of those countries to US.  and lol at Portugal being a big country lol, it's smaller than most US states.  You seem to know very little.  Keep doing research.

I know the size of Portugal actually and it has around 11 million people, not much I know.

But I was talking in terms of percentages... While they have 20 US has 1/2%

Nice job insulting a country in your thread title. Makes my job a lot easier.