By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Expect USA numbers for 360 this week back to normal or same.

The baby seals Dammit!

Think about the goddamn seals!!

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
Soul_tech10 said:

I was taking a peak on Amazon.com just now and i saw that the 3 Xbox 360 console rank from 66-70, whereas the PS3 ranks at 12, and the Wii is no where to be found?!?!?!.

I know that Amazon isn't the entire US, but it is still popular.

I could be worng i could be right.

Just an opinion.

Think about the bold part. Go ahead, you can do it. Your losing any credibility you have had on VGC by posting things like this, backing it up with really, REALLY bad ideas.

The X360 price drop officially occured on September 7th - a day AFTER VGC tracking ended. Some stores did drop the price on the 5th, giving it 2 days of sales, but not all stores.

How about we both take a ban bet, Soul. If the X360 goes back to sales #s at or around 2 weeks ago, I will ban myself for a week. But if your wrong, you take a week ban. Sound fair?

No ban bets.

Locking, it's become a flame war and nothing more.

disolitude said:
Hahahaha. i love these threads. Amazon is the new VGchartz...

Off topic...since the topic isn't really worth talking about - Can someone explain to me why there are so many people onthis webiste with RROD and anti-xbox avatars that do nothing but post negative 360 news?

On the other hand I don't know anyone here that has "PS3 sucks"or "Wii sucks" message in their sig or as their pic...nor do I know anyone that make anti-ps3/wii topics on a daily basis.

Its fine to favour a console or a company but people look redicuous and pathetic when their fanboyism is limited to only attacking the opposition.

Grampy has a anti-PS3 and an anti-360 sig he switches out from time to time.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.