By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet gets tagging system

I think that's pretty cool. Especially when Home is released, this title will be astronomical in terms of everything you can do with it.

|
|
|
|
V

Around the Network

don't know will LBP over hype......

Huh, that's pretty cool. Oh yeah one more thing.........................

LBP will be huge.

axumblade said:
i think LittleBigPlanet will definitely be the most innovative game by the time it comes out. I hope...er. KNOW it will be huge.

*Hint: Look where Spore is at right now... Self proclaimed revolutionary game that didn't deliver as expected. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

meh, I don't have a myspace page or anything comparable, and I really don't care about the whole social networking craze. For me, this sparks no interest. Still totally buying the game day 1, but I could care less about this.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

i read geo tagging.

i was like wtf the ps3 have gps?

SHMUPGurus said:
axumblade said:
i think LittleBigPlanet will definitely be the most innovative game by the time it comes out. I hope...er. KNOW it will be huge.

*Hint: Look where Spore is at right now... Self proclaimed revolutionary game that didn't deliver as expected. :(

But LBP has one thing in its advantage: They don't have DRM

The Anarchyz said:
SHMUPGurus said:
axumblade said:

But LBP has one thing in its advantage: They don't have DRM

lol this.

Oh, and LBP will be huge.