By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Vote for Timesplitters 4 to be made for Wii. We're in need of good FPS.

Free Radical is using a poll on their site to decide which platform gets Timesplitters 4.

In the interest of proving that Wii controls are indeed awesome for FPS, please give it a vote for Wii.

http://www.frd.co.uk/poll.php

Current stats:

PS3: 15%

360: 15%

Wii: 64%

PC: 4%

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Around the Network

Everyone in vgchartz has been voting for hours.

mM

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=42230

Voted for Wii, I love the Time Splitters games.

Sorry about that, I just wanted to put it in the Wii forum to get some more Wii votes.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)

Around the Network

I've been keeping track of Free Radical for almost a year now, they are making it for the Wii, if you went to their official site (I can't confirm because I'm on my PS3) you should see that they are seeking developers for Wii platform, they also empahsized this as they announced that Time Splitters 4 was in the works back in Quater 1 of 2008.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Haha wow, didn't expect such a landside in favor of Wii...
I guess 360/ps3 owners have enough FPS already and Wii owners will take whatever they can get.

It'll probably still be multiplat, but I wouldn't mind Wii exclusive.

This is really, really sad. :D

I just did some research on this story. Free Radical's David Doak is a Wii fanboy! Here's his quote from Game Informer on Timesplitters 4

"I think it's a good thing to do, and I think we want to put it on the Wii. And I'm sure it's possible to do a control scheme that works. Also, if you want to start a petition for remaking Second Sight on the Wii, I'd like to see that as well, because I think that game worked really well, [laughs] because of the manipulation stuff."

It's at 60%. PS3 is gaining.