By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 crushes the wii and Japan really bad!

Man I never thought this day would ever come.

What do you think the 360 will sell in Japan Next week?

I think it will do 17,000...

Around the Network

Lol that is all I can say. Lol

Crushes the Wii? Buddy sales that close are an anomaly. Meaning who got more is simply impossible to tell given margin of error. All and all it was virtual tie considering we can never find out who actually sold more. And yes I assume the 360's large size could crush many Japanese people so I'll give you that. But I'll excuse ignorance for a moment to discuss what you probably wanted to discuss.

360 sales next week is really a tough one. More than likely this sales increase was pretty front loaded so it's doubtful if it'll be able to stay up much at all the upcoming week. My early guess is 10k but I'm skeptical.

you call a 100 difference crushing?

I can possibly see how you might think that the 360 crushed the Wii. But how exactly did it crush Japan? For some reason I have this image of the 360 as some mutant Godzilla monster rampaging through Tokyo.

Around the Network

It remembers me LBP thread .... boring.

Time to Work !

N_S said:
I can possibly see how you might think that the 360 crushed the Wii. But how exactly did it crush Japan? For some reason I have this image of the 360 as some mutant Godzilla monster rampaging through Tokyo.

HA!

typo..sorry

So the 360 might have possibly outsold the Wii, but we don't know because it is well within the margin of error, and next week it will be back to the normal 10-to-1 ratio? Neato.

Wake me up if the 360 outsells the Wii in Europe ever, or in the US for a month.

yes, 360 beating Wii in its home region is a big deal...

jpain333 said:
you call a 100 difference crushing?

I was wondering the same thing.

???