By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Its an absolute Classic. ....... except for..

Twilight Princess is an excellent game.... except for:

-The lack of difficulty was unacceptable (too many things grat but it was too easy)

-in many parts it seemed like just OoT with better graphics.

Around the Network
largedarryl said:
I could probably list games all day, but (my mind isn't working right now) I will maybe mention Chrono Cross, everything Chrono Trigger was without the story.

Without the story, the gameplay, the atmosphere, the engaging characters, the fun...

Signature goes here!

Kingdom Hearts was a classic except for the Gummi Ship parts.

TruckOSaurus said:
largedarryl said:
I could probably list games all day, but (my mind isn't working right now) I will maybe mention Chrono Cross, everything Chrono Trigger was without the story.

Without the story, the gameplay, the atmosphere, the engaging characters, the fun...

Well I was trying to keep it simple, but yes it was lacking those things as well.

Basically every game Black Isle studios made could easily top most best games lists, except they could never seem to release bug free games.

Turok was a classic game that reinvented the FPS long before Goldeneye. But of the fog. The wretched, horrid fog...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts series was a classic but the Disney part...

stof said:
Turok was a classic game that reinvented the FPS long before Goldeneye. But of the fog. The wretched, horrid fog...

It was more a technical issue. Fog is commonly used to cover areas in the distance that if renered in real time would cause slowdowns in the framerate. I think the lack of experience of the hardware is more to blame.

largedarryl said:

Basically every game Black Isle studios made could easily top most best games lists, except they could never seem to release bug free games.

You try releasing a game with 100-200 hours of quests and gameplay and see if you can get it to be bug-free.

I agree with your point but the sheer amount of content in their games easily made up for the bugs. ^_^

the_bloodwalker said:
stof said:

It was more a technical issue. Fog is commonly used to cover areas in the distance that if renered in real time would cause slowdowns in the framerate. I think the lack of experience of the hardware is more to blame.

um... yeah I know that. I didn't think it was an artistic choice.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

GhaudePhaede010 said:

Resdient Evil 4 is a classic except for its lack of mention of the T-Virus. How is the game really a Resident Evil game without mention of what got us here?

I could have sworn they mentioned it. Don't Leon and Luis talk about it for a minute?

For me, it would be any of the AKI developed wrestling games for N64. These games were all basically perfect except for the WTF collision detection. Even back then it was weird when someone's arm would go straight through his opponent's torso and sometimes it looked like two wrestlers grappling became siamese twins.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.