By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brothers In Arms Hell’s Highway “brutality of war” video is brutal

After the break. Be warned: don’t watch it unless you want to see people getting exploded heads and extreme leg-loss. It’s been given an 18 rating by PEGI for a reason. Looks very good, though.

The Gearbox WWII shooter’s out at the end of September for 360, PC and PS3.

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/09/15/brothers-in-arms-hells-highway-brutality-of-war-video-is-brutal/

I cant embed it but have a look its pretty gruesome.

Looking forward to this.

Around the Network

wow

Luckily still looks really fake and not real at all, but... who would want to play this?! Just wondering... looks gross to me XD

If smeone can embed it it would be appreciated thanks.

A stirring and poignant reminder of just how much I dislike WW2 games.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
Hawkeye said:
Luckily still looks really fake and not real at all, but... who would want to play this?! Just wondering... looks gross to me XD

I've been looking forward to this game for months.

I actually prefer this franchise over cod.

Sad really but what the heck.

stof said:
A stirring and poignant reminder of just how much I dislike WW2 games.

Ah well stof everyone to thereown i suppose.

Mind you I have to admit it is pretty gruesome alright.

I think a couple of ww2 vets worked with the devs on this.

It trys to tell the story as realisticly as it can.

Operation market eden I think it covers.

I stand corrected on that name mind you.

This is just way over the top for me. Games are becoming just gorefests nowadays. I think it is sick that people get enjoyment out of watching graphic portrayals of people getting their heads and limbs blown off. Then those same people think that those images played over and over in front of their eyes has no affect on them. Just more of the same, who can make the most graphically gross game, the gameplay will probably be terrible, but hey you can blow someone's head off and watch it disintegrate in slow motion.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

kazadoom said:
This is just way over the top for me. Games are becoming just gorefests nowadays. I think it is sick that people get enjoyment out of watching graphic portrayals of people getting their heads and limbs blown off. Then those same people think that those images played over and over in front of their eyes has no affect on them. Just more of the same, who can make the most graphically gross game, the gameplay will probably be terrible, but hey you can blow someone's head off and watch it disintegrate in slow motion.

this is the third in the series and trust me gameplay is awesome.

An average 10 minutes of Half:Life 1 gaming for me is a much more brutal experience.

*Imagines friendly scientists exploding in showers of gore*