By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour : ICO 3 The Queen Announced

It seems like ICO 3 was finally announced,and even with a release date and official website,but since all the buttons within the site are not function,and its not direct link to SCEI official website,perhaps we should just treat it as a rumour.According to the article,they'll release the news on TGS 2008.

"Official" website of ICO the queen

http://www.tigmagazine.com/mini-sites/flashteaser/teaser.html

Source

http://blog.tigmagazine.com/

Discuss

Around the Network

Perhaps this is the only PS3 game I really want to play (not even MGS4 would have me buy a PS3). I'll consider buying the PS3 once its at $129 like the PS2 just for this game.

What are you looking at, nerd?

Hey guys it's fake, there's a Disclaimer - This Flash teaser was only made for an art competition and is not the real thing.

Well, technically you can consider Shadow of the Colossus Ico 2, even tho its "supposed" to be the prequel to Ico

What are you looking at, nerd?

Oops,seems like its fake,perhaps just wait til TGS on october,hope they'll have something big to annouce.

Around the Network

Confirmed fake, sorry ICO fans.

StanGable said:
Perhaps this is the only PS3 game I really want to play (not even MGS4 would have me buy a PS3). I'll consider buying the PS3 once its at $129 like the PS2 just for this game.

All I can say is... WOW, Fanboys make me laugh!

Yeh, SotC was an Ico game, just not named it. So, the next one more than likely will be Icon 3, [or 2 seeing SotC was a prequel], but probably named something else. There is no doubt that it will be shown at TGS seeing it's release is next year. This is a must have game that will topple the sales of both the others, IMO, and give the PS3 more of what it deserves, credit.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

This was posted earlier today right?? The fake site for a competition thingy?

4 ≈ One

@THE OP

You sig is huge.... I thought mine's was a little too much but wow...

4 ≈ One

Nice sig isn't it?

Next time when i purchase a Wii,

the sig will be bigger.