By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bank of America in talks to buy Merrill and Lynch

^^ True, like the new Sheikh who has bought Manchester City. He is worth 1 trillion pounds :s

Now that's what you call buying power :s

Around the Network

the economy is improving...lol...I bank at BofA, and first countrywide, now this...zoinks...maybe I need a new bank!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
the economy is improving...lol...I bank at BofA, and first countrywide, now this...zoinks...maybe I need a new bank!

With all the failures and mergers, pretty soon you will only have one bank to choose from, perhaps a nationalised one.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Next victim, AIG:

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN1440161120080915?pageNumber=1&virtualBrandChannel=0

This is getting scary...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
heruamon said:

With all the failures and mergers, pretty soon you will only have one bank to choose from, perhaps a nationalised one.

Just so long as my money is secured.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder