By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 will win this console war (from Inquirer)

Hah, the article almost had me fooled.

Around the Network

Reading the comments on the site, this smellls like fanboyism.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

What a crappy article! The national enquirer should stick to UFO stories...they are more interesting and frankly whenenever a non gaming mag/ paper/ website talk about games it's clear they don't know jack!

Wii - 3810 4459 0841 8442 - (Message me to add me)

360 - LuminalACE

PS3 - AUS-ACE

And the thing that's almost as funny as this article is that I know who's car that is

Yes, and my ass will sprout three golden wings and warp me through outer space to the secret lair of the Jaggermites.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I can't even laugh at this....

4 ≈ One

I believes it.

The Inquirer is not the same as the National Enquirer. It's a tech site and was the one that broke the story on the faulty Nvidia GPU's that everybody is talking about now.

Regardless, the article is pretty poor but it's not some junk tabloid site.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

The price drop will last a few weeks. Most people who will buy it are just buying a spare one/for a second room.

Shadowblind said:
obieslut said:

how stupid, if the Wii is as cheap as chips then the 360 is as cheap as the paper they come rapt in.

Wow, taking anything coming from the inquirer really is a bad idea in the first place. Calm down, your making yourself look really stupid.

He always does ....

Still, this article is a bit too optmisitic. It seems to minimize the sucess of the WII so I don't trust it.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.