By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 will win this console war (from Inquirer)

SaviorX said:
^^^ I actually thought Obieslut's joke was pretty funny.

What will they say after three weeks when 360 sales return to normal?

What are you talking about? According to Bruce on games it is sold out in Japan and on its way to overtake the PS3 there. Xbox 360 software dominance worldwide is evident. Last month it sold around 40% less than the Wii and 30% more than the PS3. Really, who needs more than 30% of the console market? Who needs more than 30% of the software market when their games cost 5 times more and must sell at least 500k units to break even.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

as soon as i saw (from enquirer) i stopped reading.

National enquirer is a garbage magazine full of lies.

WHats the national eiquirer

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

HAHAHAHA This guy/gal should get a job writting for the Onion.

PSN: EDguila

PS3 library:  Motorstorm, Assasin's Creed, Orange Box, Uncharted:DF, Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance:FOM, Rachet & Clank Future:ToD,

Near future: Folklore, SOCOM Confrontation, BioShock, Little Big Planet, Resistance 2.

Teh msxbox360 is now almost chep as and is has much bester grafix than the silly kiddy Wii so it will ovbiusly sell way better.

-Inquirer

Around the Network

wtf are they smoking? haha.

i think MS will do another price cut when xbox 360 slim released

EdGuila said:
HAHAHAHA This guy/gal should get a job writting for the Onion.

Hey don't insult the onion! =P

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

only a jap console could win a console war they always do

Well, obviously this article is right. Dont forget that the console that reaches the 10 million mark first has to be the winner. And 360 accomplished not only that but they reached the 200$ mark the first as well. There is no way in the holy hell that other consoles can win now.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3