By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 will win this console war (from Inquirer)

lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

L-O-L

This is just...Just...LBP WILL BE HUGE!
Lol sorry.

Take my love, take my land..

There is only one way to Xbox 360 win the war: Add a Blu-ray player and a motion-controll to all versions (arcade to Elite) and keep the price U$ 199 to U$ 399.

Yeah Wii sales are horrible outside of Japan.

------

What is this "vole" thing they speak of btw?

All I can say is lol

Around the Network

Oh yeah I forgot, US=world. No, even better US>world. Xbox is raping the Wii in Europe. In the US market it keeps outselling the Wii in software every month (multiples even).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I lol'd. Thanks.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

^^^ I actually thought Obieslut's joke was pretty funny.

What will they say after three weeks when 360 sales return to normal?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Darn it, if I'd read this article earlier I could've gotten Wiis instead of all that chips I've been buying over the last two years.

Seriously, that article doesn't even deserve comments.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Hmm inquirer moneyhatted?!?! I kid I kid, seriously wut?

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!