By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 ALMOST UP TO XBOX 350 IN EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vg chartz shows that the ps3 is only 393554 units behind the 360.

this means thart in a matter of weeks the PS3 will have defeated the 360 in 2 regions, all thats left is america

PS3 Trophies

DS: 120,000,000; Wii: 60,000,000; Xbox 360: 38,000,000; PlayStation 3: 34,000,000; PlayStation Portable: 60,000,000

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Others is actually more then Europe. The ps3 is already ahead of the 360 in Europe I believe.

no way omg i never noticed that!!!!!!!!!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

yup, thats right.

But the XBocks is beating PS3 by 6mil in America

Shit. If it catches the Xbox 350, the Xbox 360 is just one step away.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Sony shows they passed the XBOX 360 in may..

mM

Looks like Sony is poised to conquer the world again. While I admit the Sony brand is more world renowned, I don't think that the sales reflect the quality of each consoles experience. Still, kudos to Sony. The PS3 is coming along nicely.

I think this is based purely on brand name. Microsoft is popular, but they've always had very strong critics because of problems with their products. While they've always fixed these problems (no matter how many tries it took.......), they're still synonymous with error.

Sony, while also having some critics, is more synonymous with quality. That's why the PS3 is going to beat the XBOX 360 in the long run. They may not kill 360 sales by a large amount, but they will surpass them in time.

Yeah it just a matter of time before it catches in others, but in america it wont.

yoyo , learn to count before writing anything. it's five

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.