By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Quick, I need help. Future games for Xbox 360 and PS3

Price cut plus the exclusives she wants its simple 360

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network
xman said:
Price cut plus the exclusives she wants its simple 360

She lives in Australia =S

starcraft said:
She already owns a Wii.

If she gets an Xbox 360 she will get either a Pro or Arcade, probably pro for demos.

Yeah tell her to get the pro...the ps3 is nice in all but its a little expensive and doesnt have that many games to appeal to her.

halil23 said:
starcraft said:
halil23 said:
starcraft said:

A friend of mine is making a decision between the Xbox 360 and the PS3.

She does not own an HD TV and wont be anytime soon.

In the event of a game-related tie, she will buy an Xbox 360 due to me brainwashing her.

I want a list of all good games coming to both consoles in the next two years.

She is fond of Resident Evil, Bioshock and very interested in Fable.

And...........GO

Fixed!

Seriously you're a Microsoft PR, why would you need help!!!

In this country $AU350 (US300) makes something of a difference when people buy things.

Oh! So you admit that you brainwashed her.

Yeah, 360 has a nice price tag. But have you told her about LBP, it might change her mind, regardless of price

Yeah told her about LBP.

She's checking out, and reckons it looks pretty good.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I stopped reading after hearing Starcraft say he wants to give an unbiased opinion and started lauching. I did notice he mostly quotes the 360 lists and nothing else. A quick glance over the topic and every reader should see the same pattern.

Anyway, give her something that won't break down as fast as your relationship with her. Playstation 3 confirmed.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network
Krill said:
It isn't all about the games. If you are still friends, wouldn't the ability to play co-op with you be seen as an incentive to go the 360 route. Co-op makes gaming much more enjoyable (as long as it isn't with some kid who's voice hasn't broken yelling profanities and shouting pwned you)

He already said that she wasn't going to pay for XBox Live Gold. Come on people, read the thread before posting. It's not like the thread is that long anyways.

I would suggest an XBox360. Cheaper (not sure by how much in Australia), and has a wide library of games already available. Unless something really strikes her about the PS3 line-up in which case it's a pretty solid investment now (it has a big enough back catalog of games to entertain someone until this holiday's line-up). If she really needs a JRPG fix right now, in which case it's pretty obvious to get the XBox360.

Honestly though, I don't think you could really go wrong either way.

Gazz said:

I stopped reading after hearing Starcraft say he wants to give an unbiased opinion and started lauching. I did notice he mostly quotes the 360 lists and nothing else. A quick glance over the topic and every reader should see the same pattern.

Anyway, give her something that won't break down as fast as your relationship with her. Playstation 3 confirmed.

So you read the part where I said I told her about LBP and Heavy Rain and she was interested?

And the part where I said she likes Gow?

Get out troll.

starcraft said:
Gazz said:

So you read the part where I said I told her about LBP and Heavy Rain and she was interested?

And the part where I said she likes Gow?

Get out troll.

Come on Starcraft, we all know you have no interest in putting the PS3 in a positive daylight and this tread is just another excuse in which you will end up with the 360 and hope you convinced a bunch of members to do the same. Your generic routine of these topics are getting old really fast.

Go play on your beloved 360 instead of boring us with your made up topics with the same unavoidable outcome that was set from the begining. You already started the topic with this sentence " She is fond of Resident Evil, Bioshock and very interested in Fable." and really expect us too think the PS3 had a chance? Stop fooling everybody and go play on your beloved 360, if it hasn't rrod'ed on you again that is.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

We are not talking about me though are we Gazz?

I have stated quite clearly in this thread that if it was me I would chose a 360. It's not exactly like I'm hiding my bias now is it?

Contrary to your apparent belief that people should not take account of the feelings of others, I wish my friend to purchase the console that is best for her. As such, I am seeking information on her behalf, particularly information on PS3 games that are upcoming.

Should I not have mentioned the games that she has shown an interest in?

Man all those are 360 games. I prefer Ps3 over 360 but your game are 360 games and fable2 Ask her how about Mgs4 and ffv little big planet, R2, tekken, Socom, Killzone2.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller