By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone else completely underwhelmed by new Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer?

The graphics didn't really seem to be that good and it appears the stupid codec is still in the game (I don't like sitting around through 20 minutes of dialogue to get to 10 minutes of game...  Anyone else feel let down by it?

Around the Network

Graphics not good?????????????????????????????????????????

Also Metal Gear always had very long scenes.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

The graphics look very good except the trucks look very low res.

lol MGS ONLY on Ps3 xbox fans say its not all that, tomorrow rumor that its on 360 ohh my god PS3 is doomed 360 won its over.

Technically they looked good, just drab. Could use some more color or something.

Around the Network

Acually I was underwhemled by Heavenly Sword, Uncharted and Halo 3. Heavenly Sword was alittle choppy, Uncharted animations was very good but im not loving the jungle environment, and Halo 3 visualize are accually good I love ghe colorful and details but not Call Of Duty 4 put every FPS to shame. Now Call Of Duty 4 OMG looks amazing. Is Call Of Duty 4 coming out this year?

Heavenly Sword looks great in motion but isn't a great game for screenshots.

Uncharted on the other hand, I totally disagree it looks awesome and very full of detail.

COD 4 this year both platforms.

Also I thought MGS 4 looked almost exactly as good as last year's trailer which everyone thought was pre rendered...

Celb u idiot im not no fanboy. Its MY HONEST OPINION. MGS 4 looks pretty good but they need to improve ghe texturing in spots. Bioshock, Ratchet and Call Of Duty 4 all look amazing

Anyone has a link to and HD video of this one... or AT LEAST low-res... fkn IGN wants me to pay, gamemovies wont load, gamespot either and megaupload doesnt likes other countrys

Nevermind found it on Gametrailers :D 

I miss my 2 Meg internet connection sob