By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Montage of Halo 3's graphical chops. 'Oh So Beautiful'

I could understand if you made this video with something like Crysis. Halo 3? Not so much. Not that I think Halo 3 was a bad looking game, but that it definitely isn't even close to being one of the best looking games this generation.

Around the Network

I'm feeling this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

RockSmith372 said:
wow, nice gearbox...you have to ridicule everything about the 360 don't you? Nice video, but not my style

Apparently basking on the glory of the ps3 future catalogue isn't enough to keep him busy.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Pretty much the responses I expected.

Halo 3 has a great sense of...I guess scale would be the word

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

music is great what are you guys on about do do doooo never a wish something a year to live

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

That was very boring. Looks great, but a boring video.

great video

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

SOOOO beautiful!