By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I got Motorsorm 2 demo,and its great

I got this code at my hotmail.I put it on where you put your PSN card codes.Or so I think, never used them coz we doesn't have them..

You can choose 1 player or 2 player, I only now played 1 player.

You can choose Bike,normal car and Monster truck.

First I chose Bike.Pretty much like motorstorm 1,looks cooler tho and controls are better.

First of all, it looks amazing.Everything from mud to vehicles.Road is little basic,but hey its demo.

The track is what you have seen at demos,jungle.

Well there is some trees at track and background but it doesn't feel like much jungle to me.Shadows are great tho.

You can almost always choose between 2 different roads, first you go trough some trees,which is faster,second is just road.

Here comes some craaazyy jump, you are at air like 15 seconds.Well I blew it and didn't make it to other side...Then I see how I "die" and start at other side.

10 seconds from that you can choose again, go to jump or go trough jungle.

There are some rocks in jungle path and trees, so its pretty hard to.

After you finish jungle, you can choose again go to jump or trough jungle.This jungle part is pretty hard, its dark and there is few trees at there to look out. Well I finished 16

Car (don't remember anymore the name) is also pretty much like Motorstorm 1.Tho it looks cooler.

Its as some faster than bike,and its harder to control sometimes.

Again if you hit to tree you will bash and you just would wanna restart race..I drove over some bikes and they were destroyed just like that...I finished at 12 (I was 3 but then I drove to tree..)

Monster truck felt very nice. At beginning I tried to crash some bikes and cars but they stayed far away as possible of me.

I though maybe Monster truck could destroy 1 little tree, well, I was wrong.

Monster truck is best at Jungle, because there you can ram other vehicles.But they are smart so I blew it few times and got destroyed myself.. I finished 9.

Motorstorm 2 wont come anytime soon so this demo was well done.There was many other vehicles but you could play only 3 of them.

I think its best with friend so Im gonna try it after weekend with my friend.

Remember I tried only those 3 vehicles 1 time.

I'm definitely gonna get this.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Demo is out already? Cool, I'll have to download it. How long did it take to download the demo?

'gaming till I'm gone'

wow...

Motorstorm : Pacific Rift will be the top selling PS3 exclusive in the European Regions this xmas.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

XanderZane said:
Demo is out already? Cool, I'll have to download it. How long did it take to download the demo?

The Demo is only for people who buy Qore, for now.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Joeykanga said:
XanderZane said:

The Demo is only for people who buy Qore, for now.

Qore isn't avaliable in Europe (or the UK, at least), and I've just been invited to download the Motorstorm 2 demo.

Around the Network

Yep, if you are lucky you get code.

you actually dont need qore

In EU, people dont need qore.

The code is send out (randomly ?) via email to some (lucky ?) PS3 owners.

Time to Work !

^indeed, though i did not get one.

libellule said:

In EU, people dont need qore.

The code is send out (randomly ?) via email to some (lucky ?) PS3 owners.

Yep.Lucky me, I havend found other finnish guy out there with the code..