By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A few new Disaster: DOC screens

I was just over at IGN and saw that they put up a few new Disaster screens, thankfully showing a little more colour than the previously released, rather drab grabs.  Hope this hasn't been posted yet.

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/826/826985/imgs_1.html

Around the Network

So, if I understand correctly, it's a Time Crisis style of game with active time events?

*EDIT: Nevermind, just saw this screenshot:

I'm happy now! ^_^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Time Crisis? What? This isn't a lightgun shooter is it?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

That one screenshot says it all :o

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

amp316 said:
Time Crisis? What? This isn't a lightgun shooter is it?

No, Im the one who posts that this is a light guns shooter after I read destructoid's article. Its really a adventure game, and I could convince someone if not for the screenshot

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Oh okay I missed that article. I always thought that it was an action/adventure game.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'm anticipating this, 'I just hope it ends up being a worthy day one purchase. For a wii game the graphics look good (from the video montages I've seen)

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Where did people get the idea that this was like Time Crisis?

hsrob said:
Where did people get the idea that this was like Time Crisis?

etc.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

^^Fair enough, especially the second pic.