By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Crysis and Warhead coming to Steam

oh right, well it rhymed anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I'm really interested in picking this game up since I'd like to see how well my Radeon 4850 can handle it, especially outputting to my HDTV. Think it'll be pretty sweet. 

Also, anybody think that the original Crysis will go down in price at all? I never did pick it up because I wasn't able to find it for under $30 (which is why it's cool to se Warhead launching at $25, at least at Circuit City).

BenKenobi88 said:
oh right, well it rhymed anyway.

And that, really, is all that matters.

ssj12 said:

I'll probably activate The Witcher through Steam and transfer my game save over.

I dont think you can activate your hard copy CDkey with Steam.

I couldn't with my CoD4, sucks :(

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

ihira said:
ssj12 said:

I'll probably activate The Witcher through Steam and transfer my game save over.

I dont think you can activate your hard copy CDkey with Steam.

I couldn't with my CoD4, sucks :(

ya, it seems I can

Luckily I still get the Enhanced Patch.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

"It's nothing more than rumor. Valve is focused on making Left 4 Dead a great product and supporting folks like Crytek and Ubisoft who are bringing great games to Steam this year," confirmed Doug.

Confirmed, has nothing to do with EA

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/09/18/valve-says-no-to-google-buy-out-rumour/1

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It's a bit confusing, but it looks like the Steam version of Warhead has exactly the same DRM as the retail version (ie. the same as Spore and Mass Effect). I really can't see why it would have, unless EA have suddenly become even more retarded than usual.

Well it seems Crytek is doing good on Steam's top sellers:

#1 Crysis Warhead
#3 Crysis Complete Pack (Crysis+Crysis Warhead)
#6 Crysis

Not bad, at all.

Of course it is, they should have sold Crysis through Steam in the first place.

I wonder how well Warhead would be doing though if its sales page advertised the DRM it's using?