By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which movie villan is the best?

Im going to go with Count Duku.

His lightsaber skills and voice is fantastic.

He can also zap people with the force lightnig.

Around the Network

Sid from toy story :O

I don't knoe I think Emporer Palpatine is better than Duku. but come on! Vader destroyes both of them, no contest!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

john kramer

There's two i can't seperate

Ivan Drago
Rocky 4

Clubber Lang
Rocky 3

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Around the Network

HAL9000
Killing people with a cold voice, and colder logic.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Joker both incarnations.

Light Yagami is the best antihero ever put on film in the live action Deathnote Movie.

Hans Gruber from the original Diehard.

Voldemort sucks in the films.

Maleficent, Jafar, Scar, Syndrome, Disney has a lot of good ones. and many many more.

Im going with HAL too. Jack Torrence for people

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

He may not be from a movie but no villain is more evil than Davros.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

This calls for a list:

The Joker - The Dark Knight

Anton Chigurh - No Country for Old Men

Darth Vader - Star Wars

Hannibal Lecter - Silence of the Lambs

Roy Batty - Blade Runner

That's all I can think of right now.