By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DC Universe Online

I just bought OPM this afternoon an I read an article in it, which details's DC Universe online will feature a Create your own character mode! How cool is that, heres the article:

BUILD A HERO

How tog give yourself superpowers

Okay so you cant choose to be Batman specifically, but you can decide to be like him. The character craetion facility will automatically generate a dark-suited character with acrobatic skills and a trouserful of gadgets. Otherwise, you'll be able to custom make your own character via hunderds of different parts.......(it goes on)

.......After all Marvel probably dont want to see Captain America getting beaten uo by Batman.

So what do ya reckon?

Around the Network

yeah seems pretty cool,
but imagine the lag

I reckon I'm buying this baby on day one!! It's a dream game for me. Hopefully it'll be better than (the awesome) City of Heroes.

ceaser92 said:
yeah seems pretty cool,
but imagine the lag

Lag??? Your talking ps3 not 360 :P  Anyways, looks good.  I hope there is a good fan base for the game.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

It would need to have a build a hero mode... I mean... it's an MMORPG.

It would suck if it didn't allow this.

It's a game i'd like to play... but sadly I don't do monthly fee games. Can't justify em.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I reckon I'm buying this baby on day one!! It's a dream game for me. Hopefully it'll be better than (the awesome) City of Heroes.

Yer same

This game looks awesome, a day one purchase for me barring unforseen suckage Age of Conan style.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

Kasz216 said:

It's a game i'd like to play... but sadly I don't do monthly fee games. Can't justify em.

Who said its gonna have monthly fees, I mean look at Warhawk thats online only, that doesnt have any fees, the same with GUILD WARS

CorruptMirage said:
Kasz216 said:

Who said its gonna have monthly fees, I mean look at Warhawk thats online only, that doesnt have any fees, the same with GUILD WARS

Wanna bet?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

steven787 said:
CorruptMirage said:
Kasz216 said:

Wanna bet?

Not really no, but when has there ever been talks of monthly fees in this game?