By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which star wars is the best?

I go back and forth between 5 and 6, but it's usually 5. I don't know why everybody hated the Ewoks though. Muppets vs. Droids? So much better than all the CGI shit in the prequels.

Around the Network
Jackson50 said:
Aj_habfan said:
I'd have to say they are all pretty bad, but nothing is worse then the Episode II. It is the only time I have ever fallen asleep in a theater.

I remember when Episode II released...it happened a few weeks before the Wings won another Cup. 

Sorry, maybe if you beat my team or something, but when it comes to Stanley Cups all I have to say is, "24". Argrument won.

Episode 5 by a long way for me.

Revenge of the Sith is the best of the new trilogy. Too bad the new trilogy are nothing like the old trilogy.

Ask yourself- what character from the new trilogy did u like most?

then

Ask yourself- what character from the old trilogy did you like best?

For me its Han Solo vs (Ewans) Obi wan kenobi. And its no contest. Solo FTW!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I go back and forth between 5 and 6, but it's usually 5. I don't know why everybody hated the Ewoks though. Muppets vs. Droids? So much better than all the CGI shit in the prequels.

Honestly... because of how they beat the empire.

I mean... sure if they beat them through pure intellegence.  But at one point an Ewok shoots an arrow through a stormstroopers armor.

An Arrow made out of a branch... and it pierces the armor.  What is that armor made out of?  Why do people wear it?

Around the Network

My personaly Favorite is Episode IV.

As far as which is best, I think most do consider Episode V. Mostly because of the unique ending.

I like Randal 'Clerks' comment "blashpemy" on that subject.

It's a tough one to call. Return of the Jedi was great, I liked the whole endor thing, but I dunno, Another Death Star, that kinda lessened it for me.

I would think that the first movie (fourth episode) = my favorite, would be the best because it had a huge impact on the public, i.e. it broke the most ground and the effects and everything were new. Not to discredit 5ths storyline or anything but I mean look at the overall viewerships impressions of Matrix. It was the first one that blew everyone away. (*NOTE I'm not getting into the difference in story and all that, not a comparrison). My point is I think A NEW HOPE would be be considered more acclaimed because of it's novelty and breakthrough for the time.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Everyone knows it's V the ending was epic.

Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back.

"Luke, I am you Father!!!"

Star Wars went downhill after this.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Kasz216 said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Honestly... because of how they beat the empire.

I mean... sure if they beat them through pure intellegence.  But at one point an Ewok shoots an arrow through a stormstroopers armor.

An Arrow made out of a branch... and it pierces the armor.  What is that armor made out of?  Why do people wear it?

I guess one man's plot hole is another man's artistic genius.

The Empire Strikes Back.

Attack Of The Clones is actually the worst one.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger