By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom, maybe we should see other people ...

RolStoppable said:
I have lost faith in Capcom and its future.

Somehow I have a feeling that if I enter the Capcom's new strategy thread i'll find the exact same line from you.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

I do like Capcom, i think they are doing fine job with the wii, they have given us some ports:

RE4 , Okami that are both quality and worth playing, and them being from last gen does not change it.

New games: RE:UC, Z&W which are both great fun games.

And they are developing more, MH3 (never played MH game, so i'm quite interested in it), Megaman 9, DR (i hope it turns out good) . If only all the companies would support Wii to that extent. I still hope RE5 will make it to the wii, because i do love RE series, if not i'm sure we will get something like RE:CV. I'm positive about Capcom

Poor Capcom. They try to please everybody, and end up pleasing nobody.

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

routsounmanman said:
I'm on the verge of saying these things to Square Enix. I'm more than fine with Capcom, though.

Beat you to this position by five years. Although Squeenix's DS stuff is "alright".

noname2200 said:
routsounmanman said:
I'm on the verge of saying these things to Square Enix. I'm more than fine with Capcom, though.

Beat you to this position by five years. Although Squeenix's DS stuff is "alright".

I agree about saying Squeenix is much much worse. I, for one, have barely ever played Capcom's game before this generation (I played games like Breath of Fire and Chip'n Dale on the NES) and it's mostly because of their Wii and DS games (Zack&Wiki and the Ace Attorney series). I'm also interested in We Love Golf, Okami and Spyborgs.

I know it's stupid that Capcom doesn't release RE5 on the Wii (even though I don't care) but it's not like they barely support the Wii at all like Square Enix and Konami. Besides, there's not a single Capcom that I am looking forward for my 360 so it's not that much a problem with the Wii.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network

Talk about selective reading. It seems only 2 or 3 people understood what I was trying to say. This is not about the Wii or the HD consoles, it is about Capcom. I DON`T HATE Capcom. I am disappointed with them. Just like a relationship that have seem its prime and went downhill, it is time to move on.Kinda sad everyone is pleased with mediocrity.

Capcom`s HD offerings are pretty shitty. Really, I would take their GameBoy Color games over the games they made or will make for the HD consoles. Only the N64 and the Xbox had worst Capcom libraries. As long as Capcom make shiny games and the Wii doesn`t get them it is ok, right? DMC 4 is the worst in the series (unless you consider DMC 2 part of the series), Lost Planet is awful and Dead Rising is just ok (not amazing).

The Nintendo fanboy faction is even worse. It is like begging for scraps. Just keep buying those "tests" and I bet you will get a Street Fighter 4 version with a "improved" Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble engine. You guys go by the motto: all support is good support. Zack and Wiki and RE UC are good filler games, just like Megaman Zero and Shadow of Rome. However that is not what I expect from Capcom. Even the Dreamcast had enough Capcom games to be pleased. Being excited about Tatsunoko vs Capcom or Spyborgs (not even developed by them) is pathetic.

I miss the old Capcom. The one that made under rated gems like Goofy Troop, Aladdin, Clock Tower, Haunting Grounds, Viewtiful Joe. I also miss the Capcom that made generation defining games like Street Fighter 2, Resident Evil 2 and 4, Devil may Cry, Onimusha, Final Fight.

I want Capcom to do well, no hard feelings. The problem is that their games are not setting a new level of quality like they used to.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Hard to see such tough breakups like this. Almost as bad as my breakup with Epic after they got on drugs. Tough one I know.

Hmm when was Tatsunoko officially announced? I don't recall, other than speculation.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Leave capcom alone damn it. Say garbage about ubisoft or however you want but not about capcom they rock plus there are the only one's giving decent support to the wii(monster hunter duh),this thread annoys me anyway talking bad about capcom is agaisnt the internetz rules and everyone knows it.

Right on ItsaMii

I liked the post and find it agreeable, and as I often say when I agree..

I'll take that with a side of fries.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself