By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS confirms next generaion console in development

Phrancheyez said:
Is this really news? Really? Every console manufacturer has been working on their next console almost since the day their current one launched. That's how this industry works. Theres pointless threads all over this place..

Feel free not to read it if you dont want, but I have been on these boards and heard people asking and rumors of MS dropping out so I thought the thread was worth posting.

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network
Phrancheyez said:
wooooooow..ban this guy someone, at least for a day..there should be some kinda rule around here for this kind of shinanigans..that's common sense!

How about we ban you for being so negative

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Sent Xman an official warning:

I wouldn't suggest posting articles that you don't actually look through. It's more than a year old. Don't litter the MS forums :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

source:
www.vgcharts.org .... lOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Of course they're working on a successor console. So are Sony and Nintendo. This is just how the industry works.

But 2011 or 2012? I don't believe that for a moment. 2010 at the latest.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network

Did IQ's just drop sharply while I was away?

OT you mean MS, Sony and Nintendo don't let their Development staff take 2 to 3 year breaks after each console? They expect them to work every day like every other paid employee and start thinking about the next console the second the latest is out the door, if not before?

Golly.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

They better work diligently too and hope Sont really does stick with this "10 year plan" because if they rush another hardware flawed piece of crap, I swear, I'll sue.....I probably won't win, but it's the principle

ahhhh jerk, that was old

BMaker11 said:
ahhhh jerk, that was old

Yeah Ahhhh I know but still doesnt change the fact that it was stated officially from MS

Well... um... asbestos is bad!

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes