By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1 thread to find them, 1 thread to bring them all!

OK... I will be killed for this, but TBH I dont hate him. AitD was bad, but far from being terrible, and Bloodrayne was good for a saturday-night movie :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Has anyone seen Postal? Ive seen the opening, and it was funny for all the wrong reasons. Making fun of 9/11? TOO SOON!

The opening scene was funny as hell... too soon ??? Its been seven years now, if you can´t even make fun of the terrorists then they definitely win...

kowenicki said:
Zombie Massacre (2010) (in production) (producer)
BloodRayne 3 (2009) (in production) (producer)
Sabotage 1943 (2009) (in production) (producer)
Alone in the Dark II (2009) (V) (post-production) (producer)
Stoic (2009) (post-production) (producer)
Far Cry (2008) (post-production) (producer)

he is a busy boy.

With all those films ahead, he's sure to pick up a much deserved Razzie award soon!

Signature goes here!

El Duderino said:
colonelstubbs said:
Has anyone seen Postal? Ive seen the opening, and it was funny for all the wrong reasons. Making fun of 9/11? TOO SOON!

The opening scene was funny as hell... too soon ??? Its been seven years now, if you can´t even make fun of the terrorists then they definitely win...

I agree with this.

Humour is never too soon.

The opening is the only part of that movie I HAVE seen, and it was actually pretty good IMO. I could totally see it as an SNL skit, except it dragged on too long.

[edit:  But I still have low hopes for the rest of the movie as his other stuff is so, so, sosososo BAD.  I've seen one or two, so I'm not just hopping on the bandwagon here.  But if he goes for comedy then it's a lot easier for me to give a movie the "so bad it's good" treatment, so ... maybe if I have nothing to do and it's on TV.  That's how I saw the others.]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I'll sign a petition.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

hell to the yeah!!!!

Actually LittleBigPlanet the Movie is next if the rumors are to be believed. :(

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"