By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September Another monthly win for MS is 100% certain

talkingparrot said:
This is the stupidest thread of the day.

I second that.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network
HanzoTheRazor said:
talkingparrot said:
This is the stupidest thread of the day.

I second that.

The OP is a 360 fan. He has made this clear in all of his posts. This thread takes it too far tho, bringing up something that has been discussed to death...but oh well

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Oh my God! So many Microsoft Fanboys. If you are so happy about hardware sales because of the continuous price cuts...AAAAAGH! Why do I even bother?

Ya think?

marzel said:
Oh my God! So many Microsoft Fanboys. If you are so happy about hardware sales because of the continuous price cuts...AAAAAGH! Why do I even bother?

What are you talking about, in this thread we got more sony fans than the 360 one (the OP). I say it is the other way around.

(Also you know that is how the ps3 succeeded in the first place, from a price cuts last year in November)

Around the Network

I'm going crazy here, but I have a funny feeling the wii will still win. Maybe its just me.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
I'm going crazy here, but I have a funny feeling the wii will still win. Maybe its just me.

I think you wanted to say "I might be going crazy here but the wii will still win!" and to that I would have responded "Ya you are crazy"

(Honestly I doubt 360 is going to win by a huge amount against the ps3)

I feel stupid for reading the article... Says so on the URL... :-S Xboxer... Sheesh what made me think about reading it.....

Just like in July 360 was certain to win and PS3 in August? I expect PS3 to win again in September.

I will go out on a limb and say the 360 finishes 4th, not 1st in the September NPDs.

Call me crazy.