By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Motorstorm pacific rift: A huge dissapointment?

Skeeuk said:
pure is garbage, handles shitly, motorstorm 2 on the other hand is superb

motorstorm 2 will be one of the great titles to own this year

obviously xbox fanboys will try thier best to put motorstorm down and budge up pure instead as its also out on 360. if it had been other way round it would be a case of, "ohh pure what a load of rubbish etc"

Sort of like your recent Banjo Kazooie 3 thread?

Or you're regular putting down of Lost Odyssey relative to White Knight Chronicles?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

this game is really a disappointment

i dont know i have not played the demo but what i have seen of the game it looks like alot of fun. i am still buying it anyway.

i dont really care anyway as i never get hyped for racing games.

looks like I need to get Qore

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

I agree, the demo is a little underwhelming for me as well, I hope they make good progress with this game. If I buy a racer then it's most likely Motorstorm 2, I loved the original Motorstorm.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

i just got an email from sony for a free redemption code for motorsotrm, and i loved it. it is much better than motorstorm 1 in my opinion.

Firstly, i cannot say 'troll alert!' because...y'know...its leo-j...

Secondly, ive been saying it, one game this winter is going to suffer, and it seems more and more likely to be this one....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

i hope it doesnt dissapoint, games shouldnt

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

colonelstubbs said:
Firstly, i cannot say 'troll alert!' because...y'know...its leo-j...

Secondly, ive been saying it, one game this winter is going to suffer, and it seems more and more likely to be this one....

nah, it won't. it really is good in my opinion. i don't know what leo-j is talking about! it faster, rougher and more responsive than ms1, and the colour palette is much better as well. pure has atv's only, so they are different games to compare.