360: 23k

LTD:

Wii: 1.1m
360: 893,000
PS3: 544,000

Link

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
never knew madden was popular in Canada too...

After hockey, football is the next most popular sport up here. Not a big surprise.

^ Really? I knew that it was kind of popular but the second most popular?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

There really isn't much else. There's baseball, which we only have one team for. Basketball, which we only have one team for. And then there's football. We've got the CFL which is followed by a lot of sports fans up here, and of course we get to watch all the NFL games too. Football is the States' most watched sport, so it makes sense for it to be popular in Canada too.

The 360 had a pricec-cut yet still got outsold by 1k??

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network
ultimate_123 said:
The 360 had a pricec-cut yet still got outsold by 1k??

it's august..

*facepalm*

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Veggie: Are you sure you're not forgetting Soccer? I imagine that being pretty popular in Canada as well.

Madden is getting pretty decent sales in Canada to...

4 ≈ One

MontanaHatchet said:
Veggie: Are you sure you're not forgetting Soccer? I imagine that being pretty popular in Canada as well.

Well I was talking more about people watching sports and playing sports games. In terms of the amount of people actually playing the sport, then yeah. Soccer is retardedly popular here. I played it for 13 years myself.

ph4nt said:
leo-j said:
Canadians are so racist, they get the 360 and wii because its white

(lol I kid I kid)

Or maybe they buy 360s because it heats their house in the winter =)

Its accually cold atm

gotta get me a 360 I guess