By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN reviews WarioLand: Shake It...

http://au.wii.ign.com/articles/909/909309p3.html

That's nice. The earlier reviews had me a bit worried. Good solid rental for me :)
I'm in the mood for a game like this.

Around the Network

You know the irony of this is that Nintyheds have been bitching for a new 2d Metroid, Mario, etc for years. I do wonder how many will see and appreciate whats been done here.

Not for me but it looks fukn amazing in the drawn style 4 sure. Would be great to see other games get the anime treatment. I think skycrawlers? is being done by Studio IG, the dudes that did Ghost in the shell. That's something im looking forward too.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Yeah it's got some great style going for it and it seems like it'll be some good ol fashioned 2D fun, if it's hard then it's a buy for me, if not then maybe a rent. With 2d platformers it has to be hard or I don't want to play it over and over =\

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

hey that aint bad so far, im not gona complain

This is something that I'll have to pick up. I love classic platformers.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Not too bad. I've had this game reserved for a while now, can't wait to actually pick it up and play it! :)

First day purchase for me. Reviewers (and gamers in fact) don't appreciate 2D platformers in retail anymore, which annoys me to no end. Damn kids...

I don't really need a videogame to perform the function Wario has displayed on the box art:

But it would still be interesting to play.

have it reserved...only game i'm looking foward to on the wii this year

naznatips said:
First day purchase for me. Reviewers (and gamers in fact) don't appreciate 2D platformers in retail anymore, which annoys me to no end. Damn kids...

Braid kinda disagrees with you.