By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Army of Two vs Mercenaries 2 (PS3)

I need some advice,

My Girlfriends little brother and i are looking for a Co-op game to play, it'll be played on two seperate PS3's in the same room.

Please tell me which you would pick and why out of AO2 and Merc 2,

I was heading towards Merc 2 untill the reviews came out a little lower than i was expecting, i would have bought AO2 when it came out but several top shelf games came out around when it did.

Thanks

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Around the Network

Co-op, I'd go with Army of Two. It was pretty sweet.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

i played the demo of Army of two co op.and it was really fun,id go with that.

I'd go with Ao2.

Demo was awesome.

I'm beginning to notice a trend, unless we see some Merc 2 backers soon i think my decision has been made.

Thanks to the three who have posted.

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Around the Network

Mercs 2 has some really great drop-in/drop-out co-op action in a sandbox while Army of Two is a more straightforward shooter. What kind of game are you looking for?

Pretty much just a shooter, i thought Mecrcs 2 was a shooter ? What do you mean by 'sandbox' in this instance?

serious? AO2 was booboo.....and from the looks of it, Mercs 2 is meh

I would go with Army of Two.
IGN didn't say anything was wrong with the game from a technical standpoint. They said the game is easy and the A.I. is rather stupid when going through single-player mode. But the mult-player aspect of the game is nice.

So go with Army of Two.

As for Mercs 2, that game has a lot of bugs running rapid in it. I would hold off on wasting $60 on a game that has bugs in it. I would put $30 on Army of Two and leave it as that.

I'm in Australia, so Army of Two is still gonna be $69. Ofcourse we need to buy two copies...

Gaming is an expensive hobby in Australia.