By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Army of Two vs Mercenaries 2 (PS3)

@ Fei-Hung, We'll be buying 2 copies of R2 on launch day, this is just to tide us over till then...

@ BrayanA, You make a very good point, especially after playing it for a while. Teamwork is the key...I am in front on the kill/money count so far though ;) . All teams need some healthy competition right?

@quarashi, I really hate split screen for Co-op games, i dont mind it for four player games like COD4. I don't really know how i can make a distinction between the two...

We played a couple of hours last night, So far so good. The lack of a 'LAN' connection is annoying though! For some reason only the ps3 he's using can see me as a friend, i can't see him! Everytime we connect to a game its the the public co-op online game...We also had a couple of dropouts which were frustrating!

Luckily the game play its self is enjoyable! The story seems like fun too. We spent about 20mins just headbutting and slaping each other in the back of the head! (Best feature in a video game ever!)

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.