By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - is Halo 4 coming out for PS3?

today i was talkin to my buddy and hes like halo 4 is comin out for ps3.

he said Bungie split up wit MS.

so is halo coming to ps3?

Around the Network

No, Microsoft owns the IP

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

i dunno, seems possible tho

For now, Halo will never be on the PS3, but if MS's sales start sliding and they need to make some quick cash, MS might sell the rights to Sony to start making the game a non-exclusive, but then again M$ would have to be doing pretty bad, and Sony would have to be doing really good, good enough as in being willing to pay in the hundreds of millions.

sharv33n said:

today i was talkin to my buddy and hes like halo 4 is comin out for ps3.

he said Bungie split up wit MS.

so is halo coming to ps3?

Never. Bungie is working almost exclusively with 360 games and the Halo is a first party IP.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Halo 4 will be exclusive to PS3. Every HD game from 2010 will be exclusive to PS3.

nah, MS would have to allow that.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Dont post this stuff it will only piss off the 360 fanboys.

why do you have 2 threads about it?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

ok, im gettin mixeed answers, some ppl are saying yes while others are saying no.

i heard bungie spilt up wit MS becuz they didnt like wat they were doing wit HALO 4