By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New awesome Kizuna scan

Have they got any non-scans Sorikuc cus I think the scans aren't giving what I think would be "good" grfx their due

will it come to EU?

oh yeah & is this the Matsuno + Ninty rumored HUGE Wii JRPG that would rival FF & DQ?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Looks like a Shadow of the Colossus type of game.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

It does....it looks brilliant and could be a success in the West if marketed properly...the World map looks appealing, gameplay looks ok......but the whole feel is awesome right now.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

it looks real good. is there a translation for the article?

Also the world map for the game doesn't look that big. I want some more info on this game because it looks like it has potential

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

darthdevidem01 said:
It does....it looks brilliant and could be a success in the West if marketed properly...the World map looks appealing, gameplay looks ok......but the whole feel is awesome right now.

Not likely as it will probably be published by XSEED or Marvelous in the WESt

Around the Network

that red boss looks badass, i am liking this game very much, it feels like SOTC and that game was one of my favorite ps2 games

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Soriku said:
@Riachu

Why would it be published by either of them? It's not even a Marvelous game. It's being published by Jaleco.

Btw, another scan:

http://www.gamekyo.com/Webmasters/Images/73511520080910_102815_1_big.jpg

Unless Nintendo or Square-Enix publish the game in the West, it won't get much advertising

Paul_Warren said:
Looks like a Shadow of the Colossus type of game.

Really? The more I see of this game, the less it seems like a SotC-type game. It looks awesome.

Looks like something I'd enjoy :)

looks great