By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Terrible news: Gordon Freeman spotted near Large Hadron Collider

Terrible news: Gordon Freeman spotted near Large Hadron Collider

Well, that was fun, wasn't it, human race? We had a good run, didn't we? Had a few laughs? ... Oh, why are we saying goodbye to everyone we know and love? Well, as you can see in the picture above, Gordon Freeman was recently spotted at the Large Hadron Collider, a device with the capability to create a world-ending black hole.

Sure that's troubling enough, but here's the beautiful part: They're turning it on tomorrow. Yeah, and Gordon Freeman is there, so there's absolutely no way it's going to go well.
It was nice to meet you all, VG Chartz friends.

Around the Network

LOL

this was a triumph, I'm making a note great success!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I need to buy a crowbar...

I don't see how this is bad. I mean... he could use the zero-point-gravity manipulator to shift any strangelets away.

Around the Network

Surely this is a good thing, this way if anything does go wrong we know we can count on the best hero ever to fix it, Gordon Freeman forever!!!!

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

By the way, i have a workmate who is practically excact lookalike.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

They're not turning it on tomorrow, they've already done a few minor tests. The real test is in October on the 21st or 28th (Not sure) THAT is when they do the collision test and that's when we'll find out if head crabs really can die from 2 crowbar smacks.

ROFL! :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I hope they're prepared for unforeseen consequences.