By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Insomniac The New Rare?

He's comparing a game where you can literally rebuild the entire Star Wars star fleet to the collection of nuts and bolts? At least he admits the idea interest him though it probably took a great deal of courage in the face of his fanboy ego to do that.

Around the Network

rare were the best company during the n64, now they have fallen so low... if they were multi - plat it would be alot better.. atm

Insomniac > Rare

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

obieslut said:
insomniac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rare.

Agreed

super_etecoon said:
Dno said:
super_etecoon said:
Dno said:
Chrizum said:
Dno said:
Chrizum said:
Source please. This site can get in trouble if people just blatantly rip articles and acting like they wrote it themselves.

Are people of this site that stupid not to no this is from another article? It clearly says at the bottom "Dno says" because thats thats my view on this article. I think my fellow man on this site is much smarter then this but i will give u a link.

http://xenonxblog.wordpress.com/2008/09/03/is-insomniac-the-new-rare/

When citing somebody else's work, you just need to provide the source. I didn't created that rule, it's just the way it is.

But thanks for providing the link.

no problem but its stating the obvious. But i will remeber that in the future as i see it bothers a lot of people.

Dno...anytime you present someone else's work you have to provide a source....otherwise it is plagiarism.

Another reason we need a source is to know where this info is coming from...i.e, is this a reputable site that has been known to provide quality conjecture....or just a fanboy site that doesn't have a leg to stand on.

And you might want to edit the OP with that link.

Yes i tried to make this my own your right... i am very sorry i confused you it clearly was not obvious that this was someone esle article. but this is NOT my writing.. just in case you did not know. >.>

(hint)

/Sarcasm

We know it wasn't you.  We're not fricking stupid, like you might suggest.

There are just protocols that you need to follow when you post articles from other places.  Now stop being so childish and just remember it for future reference.

Then since i have given you the link and in the FIRST line it stats "this article starting off as a fanboy rant" and at the end it says "Dno says" meaning that A. its an article and B. I wrote Dno says so people can know my veiw why are you still writing about it?

You accused me of plagiarism when in no way or form did i say I WROTE THIS... its was pretty clear from what i wrote in the OP that i did not write this all i 4got was a link and you tried to say i copied it and said it was mine. (its not plagiarism intill i state that i wrote this and i never said that.)

Your the one acting like a child because you dont even no what you are saying. Dont use big words unless you no what they mean

no no no Insomniac will never be Rare. Rare actually used to make good games.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press